Downers Grove Office
Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of Hospital Plaza Foot and Ankle Institute’s office operations. To ensure your convenience, below is the information you need about our hours, location, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing.
Hospital Plaza Foot and Ankle Institute
1228 Ogden Ave.
Downers Grove, IL 60515
|Monday||9:00 am||6:30 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||7:30 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||7:30 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||7:30 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||4:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||12:00 pm|
*Admin only on Friday
We know you have many choices when choosing a Podiatrist in Downers Grove , IL , so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If, for any reason you cannot keep a scheduled appointment, or will be delayed, please call us as soon as possible..
Our office accepts a variety of PPOs and other health plans. Please call our office to verify acceptance of your insurance carrier.
As a licensed podiatrist in Downers Grove , IL we believe our patients deserve to have the information needed to make good choices about their foot and ankle care. Our goal is to educate each patient and begin a relevant treatment program with the highest quality of care available. Whatever your foot and ankle trouble, we’ll work together to find the answers that will comfort you and bring you relief.
We take pride in providing you with a comfortable office experience. Our qualified staff is friendly and will ensure a pleasant visit. Our main office is conveniently located in Downers Grove, IL. We invite you to e-mail or call our office with any questions via the contact us or request an appointment page of our Web site.
We offer convenient hours: days, evenings and weekends. Some of the on site features we offer:
- Certified training center for Shock Wave Therapy — first in Chicagoland
- X-Ray facilities
- Open MRI on-site
- LASER equipment
- Endoscopy equipment
- Physical Therapy equipment
- Fluoroscan Motion equipment
- Ultrasound Imaging
- Animated video presentations regarding foot and ankle problems
- Minimal Incision surgical techniques
- Cosmetic surgical considerations
The Surgicenter is an onsite accredited ambulatory surgical facility with:
- Separate patient and family waiting and recovery areas
- On site anesthesia
- State of the art diagnostic and surgical equipment affording the finest outpatient care
- Friendly, accommodating staff
- Prompt scheduling, same day appointments available
- Certified podiatric medical assistants
- Licensed physical therapists on staff
- Fully computerized and electronic insurance claim submission for patient convenience